Do you want to extend your business visa in Thailand? Are you looking for a good law firm in Thailand? ACCTHAI Legal Advisors are here to help you. The visa process is complex and time-consuming and can be stressful. We have been working in the legal field for 15 years; our team of experts have comprehensive knowledge about law practices and regulations.
The one-year Extension of Non-Immigrant B Visa has different requirements than the One-Year Multiple Entry Non-Immigrant B Visa. For a one-year extension the applicant must have a work permit. Additionally, you will no longer need to leave the country every 90 days but you will need to report to Immigration every 90 days and if you wish to leave the country must obtain a re-entry permit first. Furthermore, you can apply for permanent residency in future.
In order to be eligible for the non-B visa one year extension, you must meet the basic requirements and meet the minimum salary requirements. Some of the requirements include:
The minimum salary must be met according to your nationality.
You must have Thai work permit that is valid.
- The net equity of your company must be equal to 1 million THB
- The minimum requirement for registered capital of the company is 2 million THB.
- 4 Thai employees paid into the social fund per permit.
- You should show the company’s revenue of the last year. In this the salary of the all the employees must be listed.
- You must submit last year’s profit and loss account for the company. The profit and loss statement must be checked and certified by a certified accountant.
- The total amount of revenue must be higher than the salary.
- For an applicant married to a Thai national the registered capital may be 1 million baht and only 2 Thai employees paid into the Social fund are required.
- For new companies recently formed, some criteria are exempt with an explanation letter. Please contact us to learn more.
Copy of applicant’s passport
Work permit copy
Certificate of incorporation of company certified by the Registrar.
Certificate of employment that is in accordance with Immigration Bureau regulations.
List of shareholders that must be certified by the Registrar within last 6 months.
A copy of withholding tax returns for the last 3 months. The name of the employee must be mentioned. It must also be certified by the Registrar.
Location map of the workplace.
Why Choose ACCTHAi Legal Advisors?
ACCthai Legal Advisors has a highly skilled and experienced team. We can review your situation and then determine the best way forward for you.
Our professionals provide consultation and supervision of the application process. We aim to make the visa process as simple and stress-free as possible. Our professionals do all the hard work so you have peace of mind.
We complete the application form and help you gather all the required documents. Our up-to-date check list ensures that no documents are missing. This ensures a high acceptance rate of acceptance for business visa extensions.
When you need to extend your Business visa in Thailand, please contact us at 000 000 000. Our consultants are always ready and willing to help you.